KHONSU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE RETURN OF GOODS WHICH ARE NOT RETURNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
STEPS OF RETURNING YOUR PURCHASES
1- Try on your garments over underwear
2- Take unwanted garments & check tag/hygiene sticker that all are attached in original condition. Place items back in the garment bag.
3- Read our terms & conditions of purchase below to avoid any confusion & processing delays.
4- Fill out your returns form, making sure you fill in ALL sections to make it easier/faster for us to process at KHONSU HQ.
5- Post back to the address provided. Regular or Express shipping method is up to the customer along with the shipping company you choose to use. We do suggest you get a return tracking number as we will not take responsibility for lost returns.
KHONSU AG - Returns
Obere Kirchenzelg 9
6- Once the items arrive at KHONSU HQ, you will receive an email confirmation that your items have been refunded.
A copy of our returns form can be found here.
Please allow up to 3-4 business days for your return to be processed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
Full priced items* are only eligible for refunds. We do not reimburse for return shipping. All refunds are calculated based on the full price value of the item minus the initial shipping cost of the order.
Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, KHONSU tags, and garment bag. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
We suggest you try on your KHONSU Swim garments over your underwear due to hygiene reasons; once you are happy, off with the tags & straight to the beach!
The customer is responsible for sending the garments to the address provided with the returns form filled out in FULL with the order number.
We do not offer straight exchanges. In the case you'd like to re-order the same item, just a different variant: You'll do this by placing a new order online.
Returns are processed within 2-4 business days after the item is received and checked. A confirmation email will be sent when your item is refunded or exchanged and returned.
If you come across a fault in your item that you deem to be a manufacturing fault & not a customer care fault, please get in touch with our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo so we can assess the issue & establish a mutual happy outcome.
RETURN FEES & PENALTIES
• We ‘KHONSU’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honor refunds on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered, or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
• In the occurrence of garments returned within these conditions (explained above), we will void your refund/store credit. Returning the garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
• This policy is set in place due to swimwear being classified as ‘underwear’ & due to hygiene reasons once garments are not resalable, they have to be destroyed, which is a loss to our company, unhygienic & harmful to the environment.
• If garment bags are not returned, a CHF 10 fee is deducted from your refund. If you order two or more items and it comes in one bag, and you return one, you may keep the garment back. Please note this on your returns form
• Swing tags must not be removed. Any tampering or removal of the swing tag will void your refund credit.
* Full priced items are classed as swimwear and clothing items from our website that have not been discounted in any way (including first purchase discount). Item must be returned in original condition with all tags and hygiene labels intact.
All details and terms of our returns policy are highlighted on this page; however, if you have any enquiries, email our customer service team: email@example.com.